1. My items were taken but not deposited
If our bot received your items but didn't put them in, you should:
· Ensure the deposit didn't go through in our match history.
· Verify your Steam inventory history to see if the items were traded to our bot.
- Send us an email on email@example.com.
You will have 10 minutes to accept the trade offer. Otherwise, your offer will be canceled.
3. How much time do I have to accept my winnings?
You will have 3 days after the round ended to accept your winnings. After those 3 days, we cancel the trade offer. Then you have 3 more days to send us an
email on firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your items. It means you have a total of 6 days, after the round ended, before we take the items.
If you have something preventing you from accepting your winnings during this period, please drop us an email and explain us the situation, so we can extend it for you.
4. When will I receive my winnings?
Winnings are sent automatically immediately after the match is over.
5. There was an error with my trade offer
Sometimes there are issues with trade offers because of Steam.
If your offer shows 'Items Unavailable for Trade', it will be automatically re-sent within 30 minutes.
It is also possible that your offer gets declined when you try to accept it. If that's the case, your offer should also be automatically re-sent within 30 minutes.
If you still have no offer after send us an email at email@example.com and provide us with your steam ID.